On Sunday 26 January teachers from Sharikatul Hussain Madrasah in Leicester participated in a Tarbiyah Refresher Training for bands A-B and C-F.
The training was facilitated by Sr. Fatema Rahemani and Br. Kumail Jaffer.
The main objectives of the tarbiyah refresher training included:
- Recapping the essence of the Tarbiyah Curriculum
- Gaining more insight on the learner centred approach
- Discussing challenges faced within the Tarbiyah Curriculum
- Sharing best practices
The Refresher training consisted of two main parts:
- A Lesson demo with students where the teachers observed how the lesson was being taught.
- A debrief with the teachers after the lesson demo.
Please see pictures from the Tarbiyah Refresher Training below.
When the participants were asked:
Some of the other feedback received from participants regarding the Tarbiyah refresher training included:
“Very informative and interesting”
“The Training was excellent, especially the skills shown and demonstrated by the facilitators ”
“The facilitators did an excellent job delivering this workshop, I found it very useful and it was extra beneficial that we got to see the lesson demo. The way it was delivered and time allocated was perfect. Thank you guys. As I’m coming back to teaching after a year, I now feel confident to come back to teaching again!”