CoEJ SAN is excited to launch their first Online Teacher Skills Programme!
The Teacher Skills Programme has been quality checked and has been accredited by the National College of Further Education (NCFE) thus there is an opportunity to gain a Level 2 Award upon completion of the training and 4 further Micro Teach Sessions.
Some of the objectives of the training include:
– Understanding the roles and responsibilities of a teacher
– Looking at the qualities of an ideal teacher
– Exploring different learning styles
– Gaining an understanding of inclusive learning
– Learning lesson planning skills
– Understanding reflective practice
– Experiencing teaching a lesson
The dates and timings of the TSP Sessions are:
Sat 05 December 01:30 -04:30 pm
Sun 06 December 01:30 -04:30 pm
Sat 12 December 01:30 -04:30 pm
Sun 13 December 01:30 -04:30 pm
Sat 19 December (Micro Teach) 01:30 -04:30 pm
The course is normally 2.5 days face to face, and has been adapted to 5 half days for an online platform. Attendance to all sessions is mandatory, as different modules will be covered at each session.
To register, please click here
Please note that your registration indicates your commitment to attend the training.
Login details will be sent out to registered participants closer to the date.